Workday Product Manager
Workday Product Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Workday expert to take on the role of Product Manager for our Workday HCM implementation. The Product Manager will report to and partner with the Head of HR Operations, the Workday Technical team and the People team functional leads to help build transformative solutions for the people experience at Intertrust.
- Partner with the business to identify scope, roadmap and KPI’s of the people systems product.
- Partner with business to translate business problems into user stories
- Facilitate user journey mapping, customer personas, user testing
- Identify and implement a governance and change management process.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop implementation plans for key initiatives.
- Ensure communication and change management plans are in place for all systems implementations.
- Support Business Product Owner(s) with stakeholder management.
- Drive agile techniques for the people systems team co-located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Bangalore, India. Ensure these agile techniques are tuned to Intertrust ways of working and organizational structure.
- Manage product backlog with input from the cross functional team, sprint retrospectives and planning
- Implement agile methodologies, act as agile coach for the team
- Drive release planning and release communication
- Provide product roadmap reporting to senior leadership
- Provide informed input into the Workday design decisions.
In order to be successful, you must have:
- been actively involved in a Workday implementation and have a good understanding of the product and its architecture. You must have working knowledge of Workdays business process framework and security model.
- training and hands on knowledgeable of the fundamentals of Workday HCM.
- experience being an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master for a distributed team.
- experience in refining a product backlog, assuring all user stories
- problem-solving competence and outstandingly communication skills (experienced with senior stakeholder interactions)
- an analytical mindset, setting success metrics and monitoring
exceptional listening skills
excellent customer orientation and ability to synthesize complex topic into simple understandable language.
a thirst for learning and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into technical work alongside the team on occasion.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Intertrust is the leading provider of trust and corporate management services in the Netherlands. Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 400 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients. Working at Intertrust Netherlands means continuous advancement in a fast-moving environment.