George Town | Legal
Work with leading brands while focusing on the progression and execution of the commercial team plan by supporting client intake, productivity and client retention.
- Prepare and execute the commercial business plan and related budgets in liaison with the Business Unit Director
- Draft service proposals to existing clients and prospects
- Ensure efficient handling of corporate transactions for new and existing clients
- Review team financial statements in accordance with local processes and procedures
- Ensure team compliance awareness, regarding client acceptance and monitoring financial transactions
- Coach the team on commercial awareness in liaison with the Business Unit and Business Development Directors
- Contribute to profile-raising produce/editorial/thought-leadership ideas
- Manage complex and high value opportunities
- Conduct commercial cans
- Manage assigned client relationships and exploring commercial opportunities, monitor and measure client satisfaction
- Coordinate and maintain client interaction recording in the CRM system
- Meet sales targets within controlled budgets
- Provide clear leadership, promote and foster a culture focused on the impeccable delivery of corporate administration services
- Share best practices with team members and contribute to the review of policies and procedures
Do you have what our team needs?
- University degree in business relates subject and a professional qualification in Accounting or Law
- Minimum of 8 years’ of corporate administration related experience, to include 4 years’ of supervisory experience
- Detailed knowledge of local laws in addition to international tax and company law
- Extensive knowledge of corporate governance, regulations and best practices
- Strong attention to detail with experience in auditing and analyzing data
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with a focus on client service and delivery
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully engage with, coach and proactively manage a team of professionals
- Accessibility outside of normal working hours
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please use the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your resume and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is 21 November 2018
Send an email