Work closely with the business by supporting the delivery of the KYC function of our AML/CFT Programme, whilst managing and overseeing a team of compliance professionals to ensure effective delivery of service.
- Provide guidance to the Business Units regarding complex issues
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage a team of Compliance Analysts and provide clear leadership
- Mentor and guide team members on complex issues and lead by example to promote a culture based on the impeccable delivery of compliance services
- Deliver induction and ongoing training for new and existing team members, identify training needs and ensure participation
- Manage and record projects and provide regular status updates to the Director
- Prepare monthly statistics and reports
- Ensure operations are aligned with company strategy
- Share best practices with team members and contribute to the review of policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate maintenance of client databases
Do you have what our team needs?
- University degree within business, finance or Law and an AML/CTF qualification
- Must possess at least 5 years’ of relevant experience within Compliance
- In depth knowledge of Cayman Islands AML framework and KYC requirements
- Must possess a sound working knowledge of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with a track record of successfully liaising with multi-jurisdictional clients and third parties
- Focus on client service and delivery with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please select the apply button
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 27 March 2019.
Send an email