Trainee Legal - 1 September 2019
Amsterdam | Legal
As a Trainee Legal your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues. You will be focused on a wide range of diverse projects and topics, including:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing international clients and prospective clients
- Advising prospective clients on our trust, product and integrated services.
- Setting up, optimising, maintaining and managing corporate and private legal structures.
- Evaluating, analysing and interpreting all relevant documents, regulations and procedures relating to legal and fiscal opportunities.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- 2-4 hours of training each week, introducing you to topics ranging from legal, finance and Corporate Social Responsibility to risk management, corporate law and annual reports.
- Have a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law
- Maximum of 2 years working experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Fulltime available as per 1 September 2019
- Client focussed
- Curious mindset
- Want to succeed and develop
What do we stand for
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
A pre employment screening will be part of the application process.
For questions about this vacancy or more information about careers at Intertrust Group, please contact: