Trainee Finance - 1 September 2019
Amsterdam | Finance
The PositionAs a Trainee Finance your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues. You will be focused on a wide range of diverse projects and topics, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients.
- Working closely with our finance account managers and lawyers as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- 2-4 hours of training each week, introducing you to topics ranging from legal, finance and to risk management, corporate law and annual reports.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Maximum of 2 years working experience (experience in accounting is a plus)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Fulltime available as per 1 September 2019
- Client focussed
- Curious mindset
- Want to succeed and develop
- Knowlegde of Excel Visual Basic is a plus
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed.
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
Please send in your application before Monday June 10th, 2019. On Thursday June 27th, 2019 we organize a trainee selection day.
A pre employment screening is part of the application process.
For questions about this vacancy or more information about careers at Intertrust Group, please contact:
+31 20 571 1251