Temporary Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a temporary Digital Marketing Executive to manage our digital marketing activity across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the global head of brand and digital marketing, service line and jurisdictional marketing managers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The role is available immediately and is based in our head office in Amsterdam, you’ll have a global remit and will be working with a great team of likeminded professionals across the globe.
Some travel maybe necessary.
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Manage development of our website
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate campaign activity
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Ability to manage your own workload/organisation as well as project manage
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of setting up and optimising Google Ads campaigns across search and display
- Experience with email marketing systems, campaign automation and CRM
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Working knowledge of web graphics creation programs, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Intertrust is the leading provider of trust and corporate management services in the Netherlands. Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 400 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients. Working at Intertrust Netherlands means continuous advancement in a fast-moving environment.