Senior Financial Account Manager (M/F)
Brussels | Finance
Your opportunity: Senior Financial Account Manager at Intertrust
As a Senior Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team and to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- You are responsible for all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium and outside) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (tax lawyer/ notary office/ lawyer) with the purpose to develop and manage transactions conducted through Intertrust;
- Together with a team of Financial Account Managers, you are in charge of the bookkeeping and accounting of a number of client companies; With your team, you are responsible to take care of the general legal, accounting and tax aspects of the companies under management in order to be able to incorporate the companies and in order to have them in good standing during the whole “lifecycle” of the companies;
- You provide the required information to auditors, banks and administrations;
- You prepare and attend meetings with prospects and intermediaries while advising them on the products and services rendered by us;
- You analyze and evaluate specific client and prospect requests;
- You coach a team of 3-4 Financial Account Managers.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for you if you:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Have strong communication and leadership skills;
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures and having sufficient acquaintance with Belgian company law and (Belgian/international) tax law;
- Hold a Professional licence as accountant (IAB/IEC) and having a strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Management skills to lead a small team within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment;
- Hands-on approach with a good sense of criticism and a practical mind, able to work in an autonomous way;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch spoken and written.
What do we stand for
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
Call to action
- If this position and our highly diverse company culture appeal to you, please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an email