Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
Amsterdam | Legal
About the job
As a Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As our Senior Company Lawyer, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of our clients and guide them on international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance;
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues;
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance;
- Maintaining accurate legal records;
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business;
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
- Actively coaching medior and junior team members.
Who we are looking for
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
Have a Masters/Bachelors degree in (Dutch) Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law is a plus) or HBO Rechten with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Are (future) leaders/managers who can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Have proven experience in financial services.
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset;
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people;
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening and assessment are part of the application process.