Senior Application Developer
For our IT development team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Application Developer with at least 5 years of experience in software development. You will form part of a multi-locational key development feature team using an Agile methodology. You will be fulfilling tasks in design, development and test in a fast paced and ever-changing environment on (near) real time systems where reliability and security is paramount. As part of the team you will be actively encouraged to offer opinions and influence at all stages to produce software you are proud of.
As a Senior Application Developer, we will be looking at you to drive best practice, innovation, ideas sharing and support the autonomous team. You are able to work independently and will be able to come up with initiatives to improve the current system. You are a team player and willing to coach the junior/mid-level developers in the team.
Our target platform is built with Azure PaaS/SaaS tools. Experience with the Azure platform (especially Logic Apps, Power Platform, C#) and willingness to learn the foundations for this role.
- Develop new functionalities;
- Maintain and refactor current code base;
- Integrate with new and existing (internal & external) systems;
- Analyse and solve bugs;
- Support & coach junior/mid-level developers in the team;
- Maintain technical infrastructure;
- Liaise with Product Owner, SME & Testers to ensure business requirements are understood, met and tested;
- Contribute to improving our way of working, by optimising our methodology, setting standards and guidelines, etc.
Who are we looking for:
- You have completed a BSc in a technical field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing in business systems
- Experience with C# and web apps programming
- Good knowledge of technology and data modelling
- Agile/Scrum/DevOps experience
- Strong English language skills
- You want to keep developing in the newest technologies.
The following skills would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with HTML5, React.js front end tools;
- CI/CD experience;
- Test Automation;
- Knowledge of Trust/Financial business.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
What we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset;
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people;
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.