Senior Administrator - AEOI Regulatory Services
Work with the leading brands by promoting, administering and delivering the service offering of the AEOI Regulatory Team.
- Process Internal Revenue Service GIIN and local AEOI portal registrations, de-registrations and general portal maintenance
- Perform AEOI due diligence including review of AML/KYC documentation and self-certification processing in accordance with FATCA and CRS laws, regulations and guidance
- Input data into systems ensuring accuracy of records, including processing new information and AEOI file reviews
- Scan and archive documents in line with internal policies and procedures and FATCA/ CRS laws, regulations and guidance
- Obtain/check/enter financial data obtained from relevant sources for reporting purposes
- Perform data reviews, prepare AEOI returns and upload to the AEOI Portal
- Extract, analyse and distribute oversight reports checking for information gaps and data accuracy
- Prepare statistical reports for management overview
- Communicate with clients and other relevant parties to perform duties
- Liaise with business teams and finance department with respect to fee billings
- Provide general assistance to team members and supervisors, working on ad hoc projects when required
Do you have what our clients want?
- Minimum of five years’ experience working within the financial services industry in the areas of company, fund, special purpose vehicle or trust administration
- Two years’ of experience working within the FATCA/CRS regulatory environment and practical application of laws, regulations and guidance
- Experience with XML files and an understanding of the AEOI XML Schema requirements
- Knowledge of and working experience with Cayman AML/KYC requirements
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A fundamental focus on client service experience and delivery
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to manage and analyse data in Excel
- Experience with Adex, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please press the ‘apply’ button.
Deadline for applications is Friday 30 November 2018
Send an email