The RTA Administrator will assist in all areas of investor related services including, managing a portfolio of clients, responding to investor queries and liaising with investment managers regarding their funds.
- Process shareholder transactions for a group of investment fund clients, in addition to the preparation and distribution of confirmation notices and regular recurring statements of holdings
- Enter NAV figures and produce shareholder statements prior to being sent to client for approval.
- Coordinate collection of AML/KYC documentation for shareholders ensuring it is sent to compliance in the approved manner.
- Prepare wire transfers via multiple banking systems
- Open and maintain bank accounts for Funds. Liaise with banks and clients for necessary funding.
- Prepare and conduct due diligence procedures as required to satisfy the Fund's obligations in accordance with local legislation and internal procedures.
- Coordinate departmental collection of corporate records and investor files to assist in both the transfer in and transfer out of clients.
- Maintain ViewPoint, Laserfiche and Titan management databases to ensure client information remains current, in addition to the maintenance of monthly transaction spreadsheets for each client.
- Ensure that client invoices are prepared and distributed as required.
- Manage fee collections with clients regarding outstanding invoices to ensure timely payments
- Provide assistance for completion of audit confirmations.
- Assist the Vice President RTA and Fund Services Team as required
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
Do you have what our clients want?
- Graduate degree or 3 years work experience in fund administration
- Knowledgeable in shareholder AML/KYC requirements for Cayman regulations
- Experience in a “paperless” investor services department a benefit.
- Experience assisting with projects in investor services department
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Proven experience in managing a varied workload, prioritising tasks to meet work standards
- Experience in successfully communicating and liaising with clients
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to produce accurate and quality work within prescribed deadlines
- Ability to accurately review documents and files for necessary data, check records for accuracy, update documents to completion and retrieve data to answer questions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in share register software essential
- Experience of ViewPoint, Adex, AIS, Elite and Titan Management a bonus
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is December 20th, 2019
Send an email