Performance Manager (M/F)
Luxembourg | Finance
As Performance Manager you will prepare and analyse the company’s financial planning, especially the budget, KPI’s and monthly management reporting of Intertrust and its subsidiaries. You will be in charge of the monthly Group reporting and any ad hoc reporting. Furthermore, you will lead and support in special projects and you will be a system Super User for the Internal Finance department.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Performance Manager your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate together with the Finance Team the reporting to the Group of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and 3 Year plans
- Support and develop the necessary models, tools and reporting’s
- Prepare, monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget and prior year results (management report / team report). Prepare KPI reports and provide comments/ explanation
- Ensure compliance of company reports with Group requirements
- Ensure the preparation of client statistics and cash flow analysis/forecast
- Ensure the accuracy of the financial information of the company; improve the quality and availability of financial data
- Develop, implement, maintain and optimise models/tools to improve reporting, within limits of timing
- Analyse potential opportunities and risks on a financial and operational level.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of our German Office
- Monitor time spent versus fixed fees for fixed fee clients
- Monitor the workflows for leavers/joiners, chargeability targets, etc.
- Monitor the parameterisation of timeline
- Lead or support ad hoc projects, for instance segment profitability analysis and client profitability analysis
- Give support to the Senior Finance Manager on the project to implement a new ERP system
- Provide ad hoc financial data to management and / or other internal clients and stakeholders
- Communicate on issues and progress on a regular basis to the Financial Director/ Management and users to create awareness, commitment and synergies
- Convince others to implement the agreed solutions with the object to get things done and progress
- University degree in Business or similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial planning and control area
- In depth knowledge of financial management (accounting, reporting, controlling and performance management)
- In depth knowledge of IT and accounting systems
- Knowledge of project management
- Business experience required
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French & German
- Excellent communicator, coordinator, team-player
- Critical and constructive mind-set
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Send an email