Junior Payroll Manager with a drive towards HR for Intertrust Denmark
Copenhagen | Finance
Do you have a foundation in payroll processing but want to explore more HR related business services? Are you also attracted by an international environment? Then the role as Payroll & HR Manager for Intertrust Denmark might be what you are looking for!
The role is part of the Payroll & HR Services team, currently comprising four colleagues. The team provides payroll and personnel administrative services, primarily to international clients, often in cooperation with colleagues from the other service-teams within Intertrust Denmark. The Payroll & HR team is also looking to expand their services and is therefore searching for someone who, in addition to Payroll Services, can help develop the HR Services.
A background from both payroll and HR, combined with a strong sense of business development is what will build your success in this role at Intertrust Denmark.
Main tasks as Payroll & HR Manager
- Manage the administration of payroll, including processing of payroll data, production of payslips, processing of payment of salaries, reporting and reconciliations on behalf of client entities
- Extensive client contact, mainly in English
- Contribute to the development of HR Services together with the Business Unit Manager
In this role you will report to the Business Unit Manager for Payroll & HR Services, Intertrust Denmark.
Your background and profile
- One to three years of working experience within payroll
- Academic credentials within HR are favourable, especially labour law
- Experience from international client management and service is favourable
- Understanding of Danish employment and labour market regulations and practices that are relevant for payroll processing
- Fluent in written and oral Danish, good command of written and oral English.
- Experience with the payroll platform Epos is a plus, but not required
To be successful in the role you primarily have a great interest for HR, in its broadest sense. Furthermore, you should be described as a self-starter and someone who delivers optimal client care. You have a practical and solution oriented approach to creating results and solving clients’ needs. Finally, you communicate with precision and cooperate with ease, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients and business partners. You prefer a dynamic and service-minded environment, working close to your team.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact our HR Business Partner Ellen Rue at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 708 404 649. Selection is made on an on-going basis, so don’t wait to send your application!
Send an email