Microsoft Azure IaaS Engineer
Microsoft Azure IaaS Engineer
If you are looking for a challenging IT career, and you like to work in a vibrant environment with access to training and expertise, this is the role for you. Intertrust Group IT is looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure IaaS Engineer to be located in Amsterdam.
Intertrust needs support in their Cloud Operations team. As Microsoft Azure IaaS Engineer your key activities will be involvement in roll out and acceptance of our new cloud environment and maintenance of our existing landscape. We are looking for someone who has minimal 4 years’ experience as an Azure Server specialist, preferably with knowledge on the roll-out of new functionalities as with support activities. You will be working in an international setting and have the opportunity to work together with professionals on challenging assignments.
- You perform proactive monitoring of the environment, follow-up on alerts and take action to prevent operational issues;
- You take part in the incident and problem management processes, therewith performing incident analysis and problem resolution. You carry out in-depth troubleshooting analysis, isolation and resolution of events and incidents;
- You proactively identify and deliver improvements in the set-up and use of the existing technology;
- You work with the team on design, configuration and implementation of the new environment;
- You collaborate with colleagues of other IT teams in continuously improving the overall International IT environment;
- You will be also part of the Project team and responsible of project tasks deliverable.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, (Computer) Science, Engineering or another related field;
- Minimal 4 years of work experience within a relevant position;
- An independent professional;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Can-do attitude, willing to learn new technologies;
- Extensive knowledge of Azure platform, candidate is familiar with advanced PowerShell scripting, ARM, JSON , Azure DevOps pipelines ;
- Passion for automation and Infrastructure as a code;
- DevOps mindset;
- Knowledge of Azure AD and Understanding of API (Microsoft Graph);
- Understanding of 1 programming language;
- Understanding of 1 database language, preferable MSSQL;
- Understanding of Event management and NoSQL technology is a big plus (elastic searches for advanced syslog);
- Knowledge of Power BI is a big plus;
- Understanding of Linux.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Intertrust is the leading provider of trust and corporate management services in The Netherlands. Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 450 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients. Working at Intertrust Netherlands means continuous advancement in a fast-moving environment.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.