Manager Regulatory Solutions
Amsterdam | Operations
Intertrust Group headquartered Netherlands is looking for a Manager Regulatory Solutions to join the global commercial office, this position is based in Amsterdam but can be flexible to be based in other European locations. The role reports to the Global Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services. The goal of this role is to timely and successfully identify, build, implement and monitor Regulatory & Compliance Solutions for our clients.
This role consists of two key areas:
1) Regulatory Horizon scanning
The scanning and identification of key global and cross jurisdictional regulatory and tax regulations impacting clients in the four service lines of Intertrust
• Corporate Services
• Fund Services
• Capital Markets
• Private Wealth
2) Regulatory and Compliance Product development
RCS projects are diverse and include amongst others the building and execution of client solutions for:
• Outsourced compliance services
• AML/KYC solutions
• Regulatory and Tax reporting
Some Regulatory & Compliance Solutions will have a strong technology component. You will be working in an international and highly dynamic environment.
Intertrust is investing towards becoming the leading tech-enabled corporate-, capital markets-, private wealth-, and fund solutions provider. We are on a transformational journey and are looking for people with the drive and curiosity to help shape and realize this to join our team.
• Primary focus on identifying and tracking future regulatory changes impacting Intertrust clients. This includes investigations into their direct impact and also the market wider impact.
• Working with the service lines to build new products to meet client needs, focusing on being first to market and providing best in class solutions.
• Creating detailed business cases for new product developments which reflect market opportunity, cost to build, alignment with the Intertrust strategy and risk appetite.
• Presentation of new products to internal committees and stakeholders, continued exposure to senior management
• Formulating a plan for the development or improvement of the relevant RCS products including a planning for execution, to align with stakeholders and senior management sign-off.
• Act as lead to the global community for regulatory projects through establishing global task forces and project roll out groups.
• Work closely with our global operations team and the local jurisdictions to define global the Target Operating Model definition for new RCS products and services.
Who we are looking for:
• A pragmatic approach to problem-solving and achieving the desired business outcomes with a high sense of urgency, accountability and critical thinking skills.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in (tax) law, business, accounting or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the legal, accounting, regulatory reporting or consulting services industry.
• Experience in regulatory projects within the banking , corporate services or asset management industries
• Is proactive and self-starting; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; originates action and actively influences events.
• Project leadership skills, with proven responsibility for managing teams and planning. Drives projects along, gets results, and ensures that key objectives are met.
• Able to collaborate with different stakeholders at various levels, across time zones, cultures and jurisdictions.
• Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and with a drive to continuously improve and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
• Willingness to dive into the content & technical details of applications or processes.
• Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality; sets high standards of performance for self and others.
• Is able to influence attitudes and opinions of others and gain agreement to proposals, plans and ideas; skillful at negotiating.
• Communicates verbally in a manner which is clear, fluent and to the point, and which holds the audience attention, both in group and one-to-one situations.
• Excellent English communication skills.
What do we stand for:
• We are a passionate, growing company looking for passionate people with a flexible mindset.
• Our diverse range of international clients demands quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
• We offer a growth culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
• We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed.
• We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
• We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
A pre-employment screening and assessment are part of the application process.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Intertrust has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. Intertrust works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
• We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies.
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits, in line with your qualifications and experience.