Lead IT Application
Intertrust needs support in the management of their applications. As Lead of the Application Management Team you will be responsible for a global application portfolio of +/- 250 applications. Your role is to assure the applications used by the business partners are updated correctly and continue to run optimally. You will think with business partners on how to best fulfill their needs and will lead the roll-out of new systems. Your team will start up initiatives using new technologies. You will be working in an international environment and have the opportunity to work with various technologies. You also get the opportunity to work together with (young) professionals on challenging assignments and solve complex problems.
- In this function you manage and coordinate a team (6-8 fte) of business analysts and technical application specialist in the maintenance and delivery of new functionality.
- You coordinate daily maintenance of the application portfolio, resolving incidents, problems and change requests in the application landscape.
- You are in the lead of the build, test and deployment of business applications to our offices worldwide.
- You understand and review application architecture and are able to provide input during the application selection and onboarding process
- You manage day-to-day execution of the project implementation, create and manage the project plan, manage resource capacity, report status and oversee overall delivery progress.
- You independently facilitate workshops with business stakeholders and manage follow-up activities.
- You build strong relationships with business stakeholders at many levels within Intertrust.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, accounting, (computer) science, engineering or related field
- Minimal 5-10 years IT/Consulting experience with demonstrable experience in managing a team
- You are keen to learn and familiarize yourself with new application and desktop technologies
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and planning.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- PMP/ Prince2 Certification
- Agile experience is a pré
- Keen to learn and get yourself familiar with new business processes and technologies
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and with a drive to continuously improve
- Global mindset and willing to travel
- Excellent English communication skills
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed.
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening and assessment are part of the application process.
Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust is a recognised global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 2.500 people working from more than 39 offices across 28 countries worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.