Junior Business Analyst
The Junior Business Analyst will contribute to the company’s continuing initiatives to improve internal business operations and processes. In particular, the Junior Business Analyst will assist with the development of policies and procedures for the company. In this capacity, the Junior Business Analyst will be expected to assist the Business Analyst with collating feedback relating to the documentation of business requirements across the Americas region. This position will involve frequent liaison with the Business Operations Teams on a wide range of operational issues
- Assist with the continued initiative of ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations and to improve operational efficiency, including:
- Processing requests received via the business optimization ticketing system and ensuring all are assigned to the relevant parties in accordance with SLAs
- Collating gathering and documenting requirements on a wide range of business processes
- supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- working with application analysts and programmers as necessary
- Assist with the management of the Change Management (Procedural, Data and Application Configurational) process
- Maintaining change request log
- Preparing change requests
- To assist with the on-going task of maintaining the integrity of applications, including:
- Assist with updates to policies and procedures as requested
- To assist with projects and to exercise specific applications related functions as requested by the Assistant Vice President – Business Operations or Senior Management
- To undertake UAT (user acceptance testing) on systems under the guidance of the Business Analyst and the Assistant Vice President – Business Operations
- To provide cover for Data Stewards when required
Do you have what our team needs?
- High School Diploma
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Focus on client service and delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Application, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point and Sharepoint
- Experience in ViewPoint, LaserFiche and Adex
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is July 26th, 2019
Send an email