IT Service Analyst
Work closely with the business and other IT teams as a member of the Global IT Organisation, supporting a user base of 2,500 worldwide. Service the IT needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment.
- Single point of contact for all technical issues, questions and comments
- Provide desktop, network, application and customer support on and off-site
- Create and manage user accounts and set permissions using Active Directory, Exchange and other tools
- Manage helpdesk calls and tickets using a variety of problem-solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Escalate support calls where necessary, following in-house procedures
- Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data
- Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Provide support for the varied audio-visual equipment (video conference Units, audio visual equipment etc.)
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- Provide off-hour, weekend and holiday coverage as needed with occasional travel to support other offices and off-site training sessions
Do you have what our team needs?
- University degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience and certifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Service Desk role
- ITIL certification would be advantageous
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Basic knowledge of networks and VPN
- Customer service oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience delivering IT technical solutions with the potential to play a leadership role within the company in the future
- Ability to support a broad range of mobile solutions and knowledge of MDM applications
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot considering a variety of options and selecting the most appropriate
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please press the apply button and submit your resume and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is Friday 19 October 2018.
Send an email