Senior IT Network Engineer
Amsterdam | Operations
Senior IT Network Engineer
If you are looking for a challenging IT career, and you like to work in a vibrant environment with access to training and expertise, this is the role for you. Intertrust Group IT is looking for an experienced IT Network Engineer with management ambitions, to be located in Amsterdam.
Intertrust needs support in their IT department. As Network Engineer you will be responsible for IT projects and on-going activities within the full network stack of Intertrust. Intertrust is in the process of a large IT migration project impacting the full infra environment. The Network team need support in implementing major change in the network environment.
We are looking for someone who has 5+years’ experience as a network engineer, with knowledge on the roll-out and migration of new networks, and with the team lead experience. You will be working in an international setting and have the opportunity to work together with professionals on challenging assignments.
- Be part in network change projects, focusing on:
- Network hardware renewal projects;
- Firewall optimization and rationalization projects;
- Migrations to Cloud providers;
- Network migration projects;
- You take part in the incident and problem management processes, therewith performing incident analysis and problem resolution. You carry out in-depth troubleshooting analysis, isolation and resolution of events and incidents
- You proactively identify and deliver improvements in the set-up and use of the existing infrastructure technology
- You work with the team on design, configuration and implementation of new IT developments within the Network
- You collaborate with colleagues of other IT teams in continuously improving the overall IT environment
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience as a network engineer;
- With Team lead experience;
- Excellent English communication skills
- CCNP required
- Experience in a 24x7 environment
- Required technical knowledge:
- Understanding of the TCP/IP stack
- Proficient with VPN (IPsec, SSL)
- Proficient in firewall management (Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto)
- Routing and switching
- Experience with Wireless Controllers (Cisco, Meraki)
- Experience with Network Management tools (Cisco Prime, Juniper Space, Cisco ISE)
- Experience with SD WAN
- Experience with network monitoring solutions (PRTG)
- Deploying and optimizing WLAN networks
- Experience with implementing hardware migrations
- Experience with network redesign implementations
- Experience with creating network designs (layer 1, 2 and 3)
Nice to have:
- JNCP certified
- Palo Alto certified
- Experience with network automation (Ansible, Python)
Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 2.700 people working from more than 41 offices across 30 countries worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.