IT Change & Audit Coordinator
Amsterdam | Operations
Do you have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills and you like to face challenges and realize improvements? Then we are looking for you. In the position of IT Change & Audit coordinator you are involved in collaboration with people across all departments and functions at all levels in the organization. You will be a point of contact for all IT change management and audit related matters.
Main activities include overall coordination to ensure smooth transition of all changes into production and to support timely delivery of required evidence, quality assurance and reporting to higher management on the status of agreed deliverables. As part of the IT Change & Compliance team, you work closely with internal and external auditors, technical teams as well as with the IT Service Delivery Mangers to ensure compliance with the change management procedure, audit framework and company’s policies. Do you have affinity with IT, are you able to collaborate with different groups of people and do you have a “can-do” attitude? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
You will be responsible for facilitating overall IT change management process, audit coordination and administration whilst being involved in collaboration with Intertrust’s wide range of stakeholders. Intertrust is continuously improving and this also includes the way we are in control of our IT systems, processes and tools. In this role you will be the “gate-keeper” of the IT production environment responsible for facilitating changes and audits by working closely with each control owner to ensure timely delivery of quality evidence as per the frequency of each audited process. Charring Change Advisory Board (CAB), facilitating smooth transition on the requested IT changes and coordination relevant audits during the year by keeping up to date the audit control-framework, facilitate audit interviews and coordinate relevant action points as per auditor’s recommendations, in order to mitigate potential identified risks are main responsibilities of the IT Change & Audit coordinator.
We are looking for someone who has experience in ITIL (change management in particular), audits and compliance management in a busy, fast- paced environment, who is independent and is able to help establishing improvements within Intertrust. You will be working in an international setting and have the opportunity to work together with established professionals on challenging assignments.
- Help facilitating Change Management process
- Chair weekly CAB meetings
- Help develop and keep IT audit & IT control framework(s) up to date
- Make sure required audit evidence is delivered in a timely fashion
- Perform basic quality assurance on delivered evidence
- Act as a point of contact for internal / external (planned and ad-hoc) audit matters
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate audit interviews with external auditors and control owners
- Produce and distribute monthly status reports as per agreed KPI’s
- Produce periodic updates on open and past due audit action points as seems required
- Review audit reports and contribute in drafting management statements
- Build and maintain positive working relationship with internal and external auditors
- Perform other duties, related to IT audits, processes, policies and controls, as needed
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, IT, audit or related field
- Pervious working experience in financial company is a preference
- High degree of attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- ITIL certification (intermediate) is desirable
- Knowledge of ISAE 3000 certifications is an advantage
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Affinity with IT and audits is a must
- Ability to quickly take on new tasks and complete them within deadline
- Fluent level in English language (reading and writing) is required
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Able to operate in a multidisciplinary team
- Motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight
- “Hands-on” mentality and eager to be part of various initiatives & projects, also outside of your primary responsibility.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
A pre-employment screening and assessment might be part of the application process.
Our office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. We are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to our clients.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world. Today, business knows no borders. With over 2.400 people working from more than 41 offices across 30 countries worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.