Head of Transfer Agency
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee on-boarding of new clients, ensuring high level of client satisfaction in service and quality deliverables from the Transfer Agency team.
- Actively build and maintain successful client relationships.
- Build and develop the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration business using all resources available at Intertrust to achieve success.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Risk Management strategy, policy and procedures for the Fund Administration business having specific regards for the Transfer Agency requirements.
- Oversee various Transfer Agency projects such as systems enhancements and process improvements.
- Own and develop the oversight function for Transfer Agency, acting as a primary contact and reporting back to senior management and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and management in accordance with Intertrust Group values and with agreed policies and procedures which are compliant with current laws and regulations.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the Fund Administration business in Intertrust Ireland.
- Work within the funds service line globally and support both the global and local strategy with regard to Fund Administration.
- Travel as required for both business and operations development.
Required knowledge and experience
- Comprehensive experience in Fund Administration and has led a Transfer Agency team.
- Third-level degree with a preference for finance, accounting, or similar business/numerical discipline.
- Deep understanding of the Irish funds industry, regulatory environment and competitor landscape.
- Relevant experience within the Alternative Investment Funds space with specific knowledge of liquid, limited liquidity and closed ended structures and documents.
- High level of leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to understand, inspire and develop others.
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- Effective communicator to key stakeholders.
- Project management, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
Please send applications to:-
For questions about this vacancy or more information about careers at Intertrust Group, please contact: