Financial Account Manager (M/F)
Brussels | Finance
Your opportunity: Financial Account Manager at Intertrust
As a Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,000 employees in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
As Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as auditors, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
We are looking for individuals who:
- Obtained a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in Accounting
- Have exposure to Belgian GAAP; IFRS is an asset
- Are fluent in English and French/Dutch, verbally and in writing
- Good communication skills, accuracy, flexibility, a team player who can deal with stress
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment
- Trainee IEC/IAB is a plus
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
The entrepreneurial and international nature of our business requires a strong personality and ability to interact with all team members in order to get things done. This requires a proactive approach to challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude and a constant focus on results.
When you begin working at Intertrust, you enter a fast-growing international firm that is active and daring. If you are ambitious, Intertrust offers you plenty of opportunities to achieve your ambitions. You will also have plenty of chances to work on your personal development and your career. You can count on receiving a good basic salary as well as excellent secondary benefits.
Call to action
- If this position and our highly diverse company culture appeal to you, please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Send an email