St. Helier | Finance
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices
Reporting to the Finance Director this role is responsible for the financial reporting, taxation, financial systems, policies, procedures, controls and ultimately the management and consolidation of the Jersey Group's financial information.
- Lead the statutory financial compliance throughout the year including the year end audit, interim audit and internal audit, external and internal auditors;
- Manage and develop the financial systems including structure, set ups and controls in conjunction with Head Office;
- Management of the working capital ensuring efficient processes and procedures are in practice;
- Leading ad-hoc project work as required.
- Reporting to the Finance Director the role manages a team while working closely with the other two Finance teams and other senior Finance members in Head Office and around the network.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with external providers including auditors, tax advisors, banks and consultants
People & Team
- Managing a team, the role is responsible for the oversight of the financial reporting, taxation, financial systems, finance policies and procedures;
- Establish, implement and monitor Finance policies and procedures incorporating both accounting policies, and internal procedural control
Skills and Expertise
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified) with experience of PQE;
- Experience of managing a team;
- Commercially astute, strategic thinker with sound judgement. Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills;
- Energetic, decisive, team player with strong general management and leadership skills. Engaged by and committed to Intertrust's core values;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands from within the business.
Send an email