Wilmington | Finance
The Finance Associate has responsibility for the annual and monthly billing for clients in accordance with company policy and such other responsibilities and projects as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Prepare annual and monthly invoices for clients.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of the invoices.
- Update client records with issued invoices.
- Send invoices to clients after they have been reviewed.
- Enter cash receipts if needed and assure correct allocation.
- Monitor the accounts receivables closely and follow up on the old receivables.
- Client relationship; Assist with client billing questions and troubleshoot billing issues and inquiries.
- Process correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers.
- Prioritise client requests (24 hours response time) and attend to general correspondences
- Contribute to the revenue growth of the team by accurately recording time and identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Consistently monitor and minimize receivables while ensuring timely settlement of all invoices
- Develop effective working relationships with clients and business partners
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Finance Controller or Senior Management
- Share best practices with team members and contribute to the review of policies and procedures
- Provide coverage for team members
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of experience in handling billing and accounts receivable in any industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please press the ‘apply’ button.
Deadline for applications is May 31st, 2019
Send an email