George Town | Finance
As a member of the Finance Team support the business by analysing financial reporting information and driving efficiencies to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve strategic objectives.
- Analyse and interpret financial information, prepare reports and present findings to Senior Management Team
- Assist the Senior Finance Analyst with financial budgets and forecasts to support business plans
- Design, deliver, monitor and follow-up on Business KPI’s whilst providing support and guidance to the team to enhance the company’s competitive position and achieve its strategic objectives
- Create, implement and maintain process and document workflow efficiencies within the Finance department
- Assist with time sensitive ad hoc projects through to completion
- Support with monthly closing and reporting processes including revenue recognition, variance and trend reporting, expense review, KPI Reporting and preparation of schedules
Do you have what our team needs?
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar finance role
- An in-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Advanced level Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint, Adex and Laserfiche software highly desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is February 7th, 2020.
Send an email