Promote a culture focused on the impeccable delivery of service by working cooperatively in a team supporting Directors and other fiduciaries.
- Taking responsibility of tasks requested and assigned by the Senior
- Respond to and field internal and external telephone and email enquiries, ensuring every call/email is attended to in a professional and polite manner
- Assisting Directors with higher volume projects as assigned
- Draft emails, letters, complex documents, briefing papers, preparation of simple legal documents and general correspondence using advanced levels of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in compliance with the Intertrust’s styles.
- Carry out background research and present findings into subjects management is dealing with in support of business development and client research
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information in accordance with Intertrust’s policies and procedures
- Support in the arrangement of complex international travel itineraries and client meeting packs.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues as instructed and in accordance with firm policies
- Prepare full board packs for board meetings in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with various components of audit process for clients, in conjunction with Directors and service providers
- Providing cover for colleagues during periods of annual leave and sickness
- Ensure the maintenance of all Intertrust databases and act as the first line of support for Intertrust’s databases and policies and procedures to assist the Directors with compliance.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls with multiple parties across various time zones
- Maintain positive working relationships across the wider teams to ensure seamless processes
- Ensure that all original documents are forwarded to the appropriate individual or is filed with the appropriate Registered Office
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required to support the Directors.
- Assisting with the review and issuance of annual and ad hoc invoices. Assisting with amendments and write-offs.
- Completing and submitting file reviews in a timely manner
- Ensure that Intertrust’s policies and procedures are followed regarding changes to client circumstances and services that are provided.
- Maintain Intertrust’s filing systems ensuring that filing is carried out on a regular basis.
- Assist with setting up new directorships in the relevant assistance and support the Directors to ensure compliance with Intertrust’s policies and procedures
- Other support functions as requested
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree and/or secretarial/administrative certificate/diploma
- 3 Years of Executive Assistant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience at Executive Assistant level
- Experience in successfully communicating with client both internally, externally and across jurisdictions
- Proven experience in managing a complex and demanding workload, prioritising tasks/projects to meet work standards
- Awareness of industry best practices
- Experience in audio and copy typing with a typing speed of not less than 70 wpm
- Experience in successfully assisting clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please press the ‘apply’ button.
Deadline for applications is 24 May 2019
Send an email