Director of Business Development and Content
Lead our business development initiative in the Americas through the design and execution of commercial strategies to expand existing client relationships and acquire new clients through sophisticated client relationship management and profile raising activities to increase revenue.
- Prepare and implement commercial/business/sales/strategic plans
- Identify market opportunities to grow the business and top line revenues
- Advise Managing Director Americas and BD teams on competitive intelligence monitoring, developments and trends to inform client and market strategy
- Report to the Managing Director Americas and senior leadership team on BD activity
- Initiate improvement proposals focused on creating new business
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and coordinate within the business
- Train business units in sales conversations with existing and new clients/intermediaries and provide updates on business development material
- Identify key structure and process issues and provide solutions
- Review and provide input on budgets
- Drive the best practice use of the CRM and sales pipeline system
Do you have what our team needs?
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a commercial role, preferably within corporate services
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Experience of commercial or business development is mandatory
- Internationally oriented business experience in relevant sector
- Strategic relationship management and coaching skills
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics
- A dedication to providing unparalleled client service
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please press the apply button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 22 August 2018
Send an email