As a member of the Finance Team the Credit Controller supports the Assistant Financial Controller in managing the accounts receivable to reduce aged debt and increase cash flow.
- Conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month end accounts.
- To manage and control the accounts receivable ledger;
- Creating policies and procedures that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Ensuring collection policies and procedures are being followed by the teams.
- Responsible for client reminder process;
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure reduction in debtors’ DSO.
- Liaising with customers, as well as with teams
- Report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems
- To organize monthly credit meetings with all units;
- Liaise and manage relationship with external debt collection agency
- Liaise with the group AR function on cross border clients
Do you have what our team needs?
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in International Credit Control in the finance industry
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft office Applications especially MS Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is December 6th, 2019.
Send an email