Are you keen on working in a fast moving, international and constantly developing environment and ready for a next step within recruitment? Do you see yourself as an energetic self-starter with a can-do-and-get-it-done attitude? Does your interest lie within optimizing processes, job branding or maybe researching and implementing new ways of recruitment? If your answer on the above is “yes”, then we are looking forward meeting you.
We offer you
Other than good primary and secondary conditions, we offer you a flexible, dynamic work environment with a good team, where you, most important, can really leave a footprint.
- A competitive salary,
- 28 holidays and the options to buy more days, once a year,
- An additional bonus based on annual review,
- Option to work from home,
- Ability to take courses for your own development,
- Premium free pension,
- Compensation for commuting by public transport,
- Discount on your gym membership,
- Collective discount on health insurance,
- Free Friday-drinks in our own brown Café; “De Prins”,
- Twice a year an Intertrust party (Summer & Winter),
- Working for an international world known listed company,
- Option to participate in returning sports events (City Swim / Dam tot Dam Loop) or be part of a sports team (hockey – football).
The perfect candidate looks like
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar (corporate) environment,
- You’re a strong communicator both verbally as well as on paper,
- Other than Dutch, you speak English fluently,
- Experienced with stakeholder management,
- Ability to provide insights and expertise up to director level,
- Strong decision making skills and professional working attitude,
- Able to be flexible in a fast moving environment,
- You are able to plan and organize your own work, and also willing and able to help your colleagues,
- You keep the candidate experience on top of your mind during the full recruitment process,
- You like to network, both internally as well outside the walls of Intertrust.
Your responsibilities will be
- Recruiting professionals, for Intertrust NL, but not limited to Dutch candidates,
- Sourcing top talent online, via job boards, network events, referrals,
- Manage the pipelines of candidates,
- Partner with hiring managers and follow up on recruitment needs,
- Create talent pools for future vacancies,
- Identify future opportunities on attracting new talent,
- Attend and help organizing career events, and following up on potential top talent,
- Help to build and further professionalize recruitment services of the whole team,
- Would you like to add something yourself? We are open to think along.
- A pre-employment screening screening and assessment are part of the application process.