Compliance & Risk Support Officer
Amsterdam | Operations
As a Compliance & Risk Support Officer you are in the “second line of defense” in ensuring that the business of Intertrust Netherlands complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures through internal controls and actions. The ultimate objective is to provide assurance to management and protect the Group’s good name and reputation.
- Providing support in relation to various monitoring activities on various subjects, including client files and transaction monitoring. This also includes managing records and tracking action items;
- Assisting with preparation of reports on compliance and risk related subjects;
- Compiling compliance related information in various IT-applications;
- Assisting the Compliance & Risk Department on various projects.
Who we are looking for
This role would suit a Compliance and Risk Supporting Officer with economic or financial background, preferably with experience in the financial services industry and who is sensitive to what is happening in the organization. Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate:
- With a bachelor’s degree;
- With a minimum of three years’ experience;
- With good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel;
- Who is preferably familiar with or interested in compliance and risk;
- With a good command of both written and spoken English;
- Who is analytical, proactive and keen to learn;
- Who can work independently and results oriented in a structured way;
- Who understands the importance of data and data quality;
- Who is able to adapt to new challenges.
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process.