Compliance Manager (M/F)
Compliance Manager (M/F)
As Compliance Manager your aim is to prevent, by all reasonable means, the occurrence of being in non-compliance. Compliance aims at stimulating, monitoring and controlling the observation of laws, regulations, internal rules and ethical standards that are relevant to the integrity and, hence, to the reputation of Intertrust.
As professional of the financial sector, Intertrust Luxembourg provides a wide range of services to corporate companies in Luxembourg: domiciliation, management services, accounting, tax return calculation, fund administration, depositary, and transfer agent.
As Compliance Manager you will assist the Compliance & Risk Director and be responsible with a team of 6 compliance officers for a wide range of activities:
- Prepare and issue compliance advice for the Client Acceptance Committee
- Perform the daily screening of the client database with Black lists, International sanctions, Bad press and escalade when relevant
- Conduct compliance risk assessment & awareness training program
- Advise the local management on the implementation of the compliance program including KYC file reviews based on a sampling of files according the risk levels, the exhaustively and validity of our database, the transaction monitoring, the cash flow monitoring, the PEP approval request, …
- Draft the quarterly compliance activity report for the Group Compliance & Risk Director and the local management
- Provide on a monthly basis regulatory update to Business Units on different subjects: GDPR, Market Abuse, EMIR, FATF recommendations
- Revise procedures, reports etc periodically and implement productive and efficient company policies
- Identify compliance issues and necessary training
- Issue indicators on the compliance risk exposure for the Group and the local management
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a University degree in Law/Economics/Finance or in a similar field
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Are able to work autonomously, who are rigorous and well-organized
- Have a professional skepticism
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language (such as French) is considered an advantage
- For the open position, no experience in compliance is required
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Send an email