Company Secretarial Officer
Our Corporate Services Division provides accounting, company secretarial, payroll and treasury services to our clients, whereby you will have the opportunities to learn about the various business entities, business environment,
regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction.
This position will be responsible to provide company secretarial services to one of our key clients with core areas of responsibility including: -
- Support the company secretarial team to handle a wide range of company secretarial administration professionally including
1. incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions
2. preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc.
3. updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
4. reviewing agreements and contracts
5. changing in shareholdings and directorships
- Provide advisory service to clients on company secretarial matters
- Handle non statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts, etc.
- Other ad hoc projects
- Degree or diploma holder in Business Administration/Corporate Governance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience in a professional firm or law firm (HK and offshore company)
- Qualified professional member or student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Company Secretarial Administrator or Senior Company Secretarial Administrator
We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2115 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
Send an email