Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
Amsterdam | Legal
About the job
As a Company Lawyer - Corporate Services at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Have a Masters/Bachelors in (Dutch) Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law is a plus) or HBO Rechten and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience;;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken (Dutch is considered as an advantage);
- Have proven experience in financial or legal services.
What do we stand for
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
- A pre-employment screening and assessment are part of the application process.