Lead the strategic commercial activities of Intertrust Cayman by working closely with local and regional management and a global network of offices and by instigating and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and business partners.
- Develops and implements a sustainable, long term strategic commercial plan
- Directs onshore business plan activities
- Increases onshore, offshore, and cross-sell sales working relationships through collaboration with onshore and offshore clients, relationship management teams, business developers and business partners
- Develops and implements an “SLA” style set of deliverables, including onshore and offshore business developers and business partners and monitor performance against deliverables on a regular basis
- Leads the development and implementation of a strategic plan to protect and grow the fund services and capital markets business
- Develops bundled services and modeled pricing structures to support long term business relationships
- Participates in the establishment and implementation of marketing, content, branding and event activities and oversees timely, accurate and complete delivery of such activities in connection with the local commercial and strategic plans
Do you have what our team needs?
- University Degree in Law, Accounting or Business Studies
- Knowledge of funds business, products and procedures
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a commercial role within the funds services industry
- Internationally oriented business experience in financial services
- Minimum 4 years’ management experience
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please select the apply button
Deadline for applications is Friday 24 May 2019.
Send an email