Client Relationship Manager
George Town | Legal
The Client Relationship Manager has responsibility for the leadership and management of a team of Assistant Client Relationship Officers (ACROs), Client Relationship Officers (CROs) and Senior Client Relationship Officers (SCROs), and such other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Independently manage a large and busy portfolio of trusts, companies and partnerships, inclusive of tasks related to statutory filings with regulatory bodies
- Prepare and interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update company and trust records accordingly
- Process and oversee the process of correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, beneficiaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of trusts and companies.
- Oversee updates and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
- Oversee satisfactory due diligence on clients, service providers etc.in liaison with the Compliance department
- Oversee maintenance of the ViewPoint client database and assist with the on-going task of maintaining the database's integrity
- Prepare document filings with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Perform and oversee reviews on the assigned portfolio of trusts and companies to ensure resolution of issues and pursuit of opportunities identified thereby
- Consistently monitor and minimize receivables while ensuring timely preparation and settlement of all invoices
- Accurately record time
- Provide support and guidance to team members on complex issues
- Supervise and/or mentor team members and Interns
- Share best practices with team members and to contribute to the review of policies and procedures, motivate the Private Wealth Administration team in delivering service and support to our clients and the company
- Monitoring daily workload and special projects and allocating responsibilities and resources to ensure that tasks are completed accurately, in accordance with company policy and within agreed time frame
- Coordinating scheduled leave, managing unscheduled absences and monitoring timekeeping for team members,
- Act as relationship manager to assigned clients, including:
- attend client meetings
- coordinate and document client calls
- follow up on CDD/AR matters
- oversee the resolution of other client issues
- drive cross-sell and up-sell
- liaise with counterparts globally and with other CRMs
- meet cross-sell and up-sell under controlled budgets
- be accessible outside of normal working hours to assist with client matters
- Maintain the client relationship data in accordance with company policy
- On-board new business
- Provide cover for other CRMs and to lend support to other teams as requested by the AVP, BUD, and Management
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the AVP, BUD or Management
Do you have what our clients want?
- University Degree in relevant field of study and/or equivalent internationally recognised professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA or
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working within trust and fund administration
- Previous experience working within a professional services company
- Demonstrable knowledge of various types of trust and fund structures and understanding the difference between such
- Experience in understanding and reviewing transaction documents
- Experience in leading a team of professionals, including providing regular feedback on performance and identifying areas of achievement in addition to areas for development
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- CORIS and EDMS software experience highly desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is August 30th, 2019
Send an email