Business Unit Director
Curaçao | University (Master) | Finance | 3 - 5 years | 40 hours
As Business Unit Director you report to the Managing Director, and as a member of the Management Team contributes to the overall company’s strategy.
You are responsible for the legal, financial and administrative affairs relating to client services in your teams (3 teams with approximately 30 professionals). While delegating the daily management to the Business Unit Managers, you are expected to effectively manage to meet your budget while preventing risks.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Leadership & people management: You devises an annual team plan and budget in line with organizational strategy and to ensure quality and efficiency of vour teams. You ensure execution of the team plan amongst others through the support, motivation and development of your Business Unit Managers;
- Relationship management: You maintain and grow excellent relations with existing key clients, intermediaries and relevant colleagues across the board. You manage the more complex client issues and commercial requests, including problem escalations and deviating agreements on pricing & conditions;
- Business Development: Based on competitor’s analyses, relevant service developments and trends in the market, you draft and executes a yearly commercial
Who we are looking for
- Master degree, legal or accounting
- Min 10 years trust experience, including proven track record on operational excellence and business development;
- Understanding key drivers behind trust activities on commercial & operational success;
- Experienced People Manager, proven successful in coaching, motivating and developing team members;
About Intertrust GroupIntertrust is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 2.400 people working from more than 41 offices across 30 countries worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
Iris van Uchelen
Send an email