Business Unit Director
Work with leading brands by providing leadership and strategic direction to our Private Equity Corporate Services Department in the Cayman Islands, whilst managing close relationships with key contacts and clients.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, intermediaries, internal and external specialists to achieve business goals
- Accepts appointment as a Director of companies whilst managing a portfolio of key clients as dedicated contact
- Produce the annual business plan and budget
- Manage complex, high value opportunities with multiple stakeholders to ensure inflow of business
- Identify strategic opportunities and generate new commercial opportunities by formulating strategies and plans
- Create and execute strategies to deliver increased revenues from new and existing clients
- Manage accounts receivables and collection process
- Contribute to product/market development to realize business development goals
- Design, implement and oversee internal controls and key operating procedures for the department
Do you have what our clients want?
- University degree and an internationally recognized professional qualification in Accounting such as CA or ACCA with a minimum of 12 years direct relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience managing a team of professionals
- Extensive experience in working with different types of investment vehicles
- In depth understanding of corporate governance, risk management, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to audit and analyse data
- Effective leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully engage with, coach and proactively manage a team of professionals
- Track record in successfully developing new business
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, ViewPoint and Laserfiche
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is Monday 19 March 2018.
Send an email