Board Support Coordinator
Work with leading brands while providing assistance with company secretarial services, including managing board and shareholder meetings and undertaking corporate governance reviews.
- Board Meetings: assist with preparation of agendas, collation and circulation of board papers, attend meetings, take minutes, draft resolutions, provide follow-up
- Shareholders Meetings: issue notice of meetings, collate signed proxy forms, attend meetings, take minutes, complete filings and provide follow-up
- Corporate Governance Reviews: review existing agendas, frequency of meetings, information provided to board, develop and benchmark against best practices
- Identify opportunities to cross sell the Intertrust company secretarial service
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including clients, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, attorneys and other offices
- Initiate and lead/assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
Do you have what our clients want?
- Minimum of 5 years of senior secretarial experience in industry and/or professional practice
- Experience in taking board meeting minutes with the ability to independently draft minutes and resolutions within limited time-frames
- Knowledge of best practice codes in the hedge fund industry
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to multi-task in a time critical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Able to work independently but as a cooperative member of a team
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal working hours/days when requested
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software highly desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button.
Deadline for applications is Friday 28 September 2018.
Send an email