Board Support Administrative Assistant
This position will be responsible for providing assistance with company secretarial services, including coordinating board and shareholder meetings and inputting comments to meeting minutes.
- Board Meetings: assist with setting the date and time of the meeting, preparation of agendas, collation and circulation of board papers, and process post meeting actions or filings as required;
- Shareholders Meetings: issue notice of meetings, collate signed proxy forms and complete filings and follow-up;
- Assist with Corporate Governance Reviews: review existing agendas, frequency of meetings, information provided to board, develop and benchmark against best practices;
- Enter time and billing matters into Aderant Expert in a timely and accurate manner;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including clients, regulatory bodies, financial institutions, attorneys and other offices;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary.
Do you have what our clients want?
- High School Degree at a minimum
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside of normal working hours/days when requested
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage many different tasks at the same time and manage a high volume of work with close attention to detail and minimal errors
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please press the ‘apply’ button.
Deadline for applications is June 14th, 2019
Send an email