Assistant Vice President
George Town | Legal
The Assistant Vice President assists with the delivery of the company’s commercial strategy by instigating and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients and intermediaries. Responsible for providing relationship management to an assigned portfolio of funds and registered office clients, managing a team of client relationship officers with the aim of ensuring that the statutory compliance of the company’s clients is maintained and that exceptional service is delivered to such clients.
- Act as relationship manager to assigned clients, organise regular calls and meetings with client decision makers, measure client satisfaction, explore commercial opportunities and follow-up on client due diligence and accounts receivables matters
- Ensure high quality of service delivered individually and by other servicing teams and overseeing timely and appropriate escalation and resolution of any client servicing issues
- Review and assess potential new business opportunities, all related transaction documents and prepare fee proposals
- Ensure efficient handling of corporate transactions of new and existing clients
- Manage complex and/or high value client opportunities or transactions
- Ensure adherence to compliance policies and procedures in the onboarding of new client entities and in the ongoing maintenance of clients through transaction monitoring and periodic reviews
- develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with clients and other stakeholders including governmental/regulatory bodies, intermediaries and other Intertrust offices
- deliver training for new team members, identify training needs for team members and liaise with Management in relation thereto
- set goals and objectives and conduct performance reviews for team members and ensure that performance issues are properly addressed
- Coach the team on commercial awareness in close cooperation with the Business Unit Director and Director of Business Development and Marketing
- Coordinate entry and maintenance of client interaction and other data into CRM system
Do you have what our team needs?
- Undergraduate degree and a post graduate education or a related professional qualification such as ACCA, STEP, ICSA, ICA
- Proven track record at supervisory level
- Proven track record within a client facing role
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team within the financial services industry whilst providing strategic guidance
- Awareness of local and international issues impacting the financial services industry
- Detailed understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Detailed knowledge of all forms of corporate structures
- Proven experience in understanding and reviewing transaction documents
- Track record of successfully developing new business via business development initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- In-depth knowledge of all forms of special purpose vehicles and structures with the ability to maintain awareness of local and international issues impacting the industry
- Ability to assist in the oversight of projects including allocation of duties, provision of status updates to stakeholders, adherence to timeframe
- Communicate clearly and objectively on work completed, reporting on client status, new business, client wins and losses
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications is November 22nd, 2019
Send an email