Administrator - Performance and Reward Management
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Innovative and efficient compensation arrangements often provide the competitive edge that an employer needs. Our Performance & Reward Management team delivers complete, pragmatic solutions in this rapidly developing arena. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client in addition to being proactive and forward thinking.
Further studies are fully supported and the role offers opportunity for further progression.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio in accordance with our processes.
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks to support team members.
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to employee incentive schemes.
- Comply with relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements and all Intertrust policy & procedures.
- Ensure client data integrity and client records are maintained accurately at all times.
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members on a regular basis.
- Maintain client documents with integrity.
- Effectively manage and prioritise your daily work activities.
- Deliver excellent client service.
People & Team
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members.
- Provide new, innovate ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
- Demonstrate Intertrust values at all times.
- Establish good relationships with clients, intermediaries and team members.
- Drive personal development using all the resources made available by Intertrust to achieve success.
Skills & Expertise
- Experience in a similar role.
- Competent with Excel.
- Experience in maintaining systems and data.
- Ability to effectively administer a varied portfolio of clients and structures.
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative.
- Must be committed and driven to achieving service excellence for themselves and their clients.
- Strong academic background.
- Be pro-active, forward thinking and demonstrate a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Be committed to commencing or already studying towards professional qualification i.e. ICSA / STEP.
Send an email