Accounts Payable Administrator
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- Payment of suppliers within agreed payment terms and in accordance with Intertrust Group policies and procedures
- Coding payments with correct general ledger codes to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- File and maintain supplier payments/ invoices.
- Meeting deadlines for priority payment releases and cheque production
- Accountable for paying the Group’s financial regulatory fees on time; obtaining a clean audit opinion on the Group’s consolidated financial statements and subsidiary entities and providing effective support for the Group’s key strategic projects.
- Deal with outgoing payments in line with group policies and procedures
- Resolving queries from vendors and responding in a professional manner
- Process cheque requests in line with service level agreements
- Assisting fee earners in finding the most efficient way to fulfil clients' need
People & Team
- Respond to miscellaneous queries from executive assistants, administrators, and the general business
- Work collaboratively with team members and assist others at peak times. Flexibility in working hours
- Share knowledge with the team and be receptive to feedback
- Display a professional attitude at all times whilst acting as a trusted business adviser
- Accurately record financial transactions and ensure completeness
- Process cheque requests for the Company
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong general computer literacy in financial packages
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptable to a changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team and use own initiative
- Excellent communcations skills
- Ability to problem solve and select the most appropriate course of action
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Send an email