Trainee Finance - March 2020
Amsterdam | Finance
As a Trainee Finance your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues. You will be focused on a wide range of diverse projects and topics, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients.
- Working closely with our finance account managers and lawyers as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- 2-4 hours of training each week, introducing you to topics ranging from legal, finance and to risk management, corporate law and annual reports.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Maximum of 2 years working experience (experience in accounting is a plus);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Full time available as of the first of March 2020;
- Team player;
- Client focused;
- Curious mindset;
- Want to succeed and develop;
- Knowledge of Excel Visual Basic is a plus.
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed.
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.