Sr. Internal Auditor Manager
Internal Audit is an independent department within the Intertrust Group. There is dual reporting line to the Group CFO as well as the Audit Committee. Internal Audit functions as the “third line of defence” of the organization.
The mission of the Internal Audit department is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the operations of the Intertrust Group.
To achieve its mission, Internal Audit is granted full authority for unrestricted access to any and all of Intertrust Group records, physical properties, and staff pertinent to carrying out any engagement.
- Prepare and perform internal audit assignments with focus on audit of Funds, Capital Markets, Depositary and AIFM services and finalise these with a report;
- Monitor the status of follow-up on recommendations actions of reports;
- Work together with senior professionals in Funds and Capital Markets service line;
- Actively contribute to best practice sharing within the Group by understanding that Internal; Audit is not only about control but also about consulting;
- Bringing back complex matters to the core issue, detect the root cause and convert observations in clear to the point written recommendations;
- Investigations in sensitive matters.
Who are we looking for
- A master degree Accounting or Economics or similar;
- At least 7-10 years of working experience in Funds and or Capital Markets industry. Experience with an international operating company and the financial services industry is a plus;
- Affinity with Internal Audit or willingness to obtain knowledge through self-study both in the field of Audit as well in the services of Intertrust;
- An excellent understanding and demonstration of integrity and ethics;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to challenge senior management;
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple audit assignments and keep tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
- Willing to frequent travel (in average 1 week per month).
What we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mind set;
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people;
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
A pre-employment screening is part of the application process as well as an personality assessment.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.