Financial Planning Analyst
St. Peter Port | Finance
- Leading the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and 3 year planning processes;
- Management and development of the financial systems including structure, set ups and controls in conjunction with Head Office;
- Establishment, implementation and monitoring / control of operational / management KPIs (utilization, recoverability, working capital etc.);
- Partnering with the business to understand the drivers of performance and identifying revenue, cost saving and operational efficiency opportunities;
- Supporting the management of working capital ensuring efficient processes and procedures are in practice; (debtors analysis and participating in review meetings)
- Leading ad-hoc project work as required;
- Supporting the in the delivery of statutory financial compliance throughout the year including the year-end audit, interim audit and internal audit, external and internal auditors.
- Providing support / cover for other members of the finance team to ensure that all activities are completed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified) with 2 or more years PQE;
- Commercially astute, strategic thinker with sound judgement. Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business
- Energetic, decisive, team player engaged by and committed to Intertrust's core values; and
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands from within the business.
Department / Team
The Guernsey Finance team is made up of 5 individuals providing support to the Guernsey Intertrust group.