Assistant Financial Controller
George Town | Finance
As a member of the Finance Team work with the Financial Controller to manage the day-to-day accounting function of Intertrust Cayman, ensuring the integrity and consistency of accounting records whilst managing financial reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department, to include oversight of billing, receivables and regulatory and third party payables
- Process month end closing and reporting processes in line with Group schedules
- Liaise with auditors to ensure successful completion of audited financial statements
- Review financial processes and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure all financial regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Manage and coach a team of professionals providing clear leadership to promote a culture focused on the impeccable delivery of service
- Initiate, lead and assist with time sensitive local and Group projects through to completion
Do you have what our team needs?
- University Degree in accounting or a related field of study and an internationally recognized accounting qualification such as CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA
- Must possess at least 2 years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Post qualification experience an advantage
- An in-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles including IFRS and IAS
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Advanced level Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint and Adex software desirable
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please select the apply button
Deadline for applications is Friday 22 February 2019.